Take Action Against Austerity
The psychological impacts of austerity have not been heard. We need collective action from all who have engage with psychological services, in any capacity. This is an inclusive strategy; our aim is to encourage people to take action. We have suggestions below, but you may want to contact us with your actions against austerity.
What can I do?
- Contact your MP or other local representative.
- Join us for relevant marches and protests – we have balloons and t-shirts and bring a banner with your own message!
- Share your stories of everyday austerity on this website.
- Read and share our briefing paper.
- Write a letter to your local newspaper.
- Talk to other people at work, in life, and on social media.
- Find your nearest PAA group, and come to a meeting.
- If there isn’t a group near you, you can start one.
- Contact us with your ideas and progress.