We are keen for psychologists everywhere to start campaigning in their local areas! PAA regional groups are autonomous and run independently. Members of local groups also are involved in our national actions and campaigns, and are connected into our national network.
In a regional group you might:
- organise local meetings and events and build local networks for the campaign
- send emails out to mobilise Psychologists to take action
- network with local community groups and organisations to create alliances
- email out copies of our briefing papers to local policy-makers and relevant organisations
- build a network of Psychologists keen to join a movement towards social change
- be sent through requests for speaking at events which are local to you.
Please get in touch if you can help out. We can help you in setting up a page on this website to communicate local meetings and events. You might also want to set up a Twitter account and dedicated email address to make your group visible and contactable.