- Psychologists Against Austerity are holding a Week Of Action beginning Monday 14th March. Elections are coming up in May, and we want to keep austerity at the top of the agenda.
- Join in the conversation on Twitter @CommPsychUK and using the hashtags #PsychologistsAgainstAusterity #weekofaction #PAA
The actions are:
- Monday: Learn about the issues and share and inform colleagues using our publications and resources.
- Tuesday: Contribute to the public debate by sharing the campaign, or coming to our workshop.
- Wednesday: Reflect on experiences, by sharing and writing stories of Everyday Austerity online and with colleagues and clients.
- Thursday: Influence the electoral debate through writing to your local candidates.
- Friday: Organise and act for change!