Psychologists Against Austerity held a WEEK OF ACTION beginning April 20th 2015.
The actions were:
- Monday: Learn about the issues and share and inform colleagues using our briefing paper.
- Tuesday: Contribute to the public debate by sharing the campaign via social media, letter writing, or radio.
- Wednesday: Share and write stories of Everyday Austerity online and with colleagues and clients.
- Thursday: Sign and share the petition with policy-makers, candidates and your networks.
- Friday: Participate in local hustings and ask questions, join or organise events or direct action.